Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Increases in RIMS utilization and many cases the globalization may necessitate the addition of new users, global access, expanding the system’s capabilities but also exponentially increasing the potential for system input errors and data security control needs. To mitigate this risk and protect intellectual properties(IP), companies must take precautions when training and hiring new system operators, working meticulously to establish well managed access control methods, standard operating procedures and tracking RIM data updates and system changes.
- Creating tiered levels of access for users
- Identifying system administrators
- Setting dynamic access controls
- Determining internal access to RIM systems
- Internal vs External users access management